Monday, May 15, 2017

Measurement Review For Tomorrow's Test...


You have a measurement test tomorrow.  It will include perimeter, area and volume, as well as some conversions (grade 5s).  You will be allowed to use your conversion sheet and a calculator.  For now, here are some practice quizzes that you can try (use a calculator and conversion sheet.)


Grade 5s try these practice exercises for the Math we have been working on in Chapter 8 : Even numbered Quizzes only.  Post details on one concept that you had difficulty with and whether you have worked it out. 

Grade 6s try these practice exercises for the Math we have been working on in Chapter 8: Even numbered Quizzes onlyPost details on one concept that you had difficulty with and whether you have worked it out.

7 comments:

  1. I got quiz 2 question 8 wrong because i said mm but I now see how it is centimeters

    Shirinaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got question 8 wrong on quiz 6 but now I understand that I should have doubled 24.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had trouble with test 10 and questions 1-3 because we haven't learned this work yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Quiz 2 question 8 wrong too, because I thought the unit of measurement was millilitres, but it was actually centimetres instead.
    I also got Quiz 8 question 3 because, (*laughs for a bit*) because of the small text and big text rasterization, I thought what was a 5, was actually a 6! (*lols*)
    ~Hirsh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Anti-Aliasing, I mean.
      ~Hirsh

      Delete
  5. I had trouble test 10 because you I don't remember learning this in class. I could not find any of the right answers for questions 1 to 6
    Kate.B

    ReplyDelete